UST Global – BPaaS Key Benefits and Core Differentiators
- One stop shop for Core Administration - No separate cost for Platform, Business Process Services, Medical Management Operations, Infrastructure, etc.
- End to End ownership and Flexible Pricing Model, Opex vs Capex.
- Hybrid Delivery Model, Scalable Operations, Platform Solutions, Domain expertise & thought leadership aligned to achieve business goals.
- UST’s channels of innovation & Center of Excellence (COE) to improve delivery along with cost reduction and ROI.
- Expertise in leveraging: HealthEdge solutions, Process Assets, Accelerators and Program Management insights to significantly shorten implementation time and reduce start-up costs.
Our 'Health Plan In a Box' offering is an ecosystem approach to providing a comprehensive solution for Health Plans by bringing together different technology service partners along with UST Global
Healthcare Platform Solution (HPS) capabilities to address business needs of our Healthcare customers.
- Dedicated team for strategy, planning, execution and governance.
- Configuration and integration expertise across Healthcare Payer macro processes.
- Proven execution backed by re-usable assets, processes, frameworks and methodologies.
- Asset library that covers Implementation and ongoing operations.
- RPA library to speed Implementation as well as reduce Total Cost of Ownership.
- Proven 30-50% of savings in implementation.
Health Plans are often challenged by their reliance on outdated, underperforming Core Administration Platforms. IT and Plan Operations struggle to manage today’s intricate application integrations, member benefits and reimbursement methods using the cumbersome and antiquated systems. Over the last 20 years, the team at UST Global’s Healthcare Platform Solutions (HPS) division have been exposed to hundreds of payer clients and their inherent system limitations. It was with this knowledge that we started the journey of building something better. The first step of the journey; partner with proven, best in class, solution vendors. For Claims Administration, HPS has partnered with HealthEdge. Second; design tools (accelerators, Integration Layer) to reduce costs and improve operational performance. The final step; offering the market a BPaaS model where HPS is responsible for IT and business outcomes. Our journey continues and we hope you will contact us to learn more about the value we deliver our BPaaS clients everyday. Let us help you on your journey to find something better.
Health Plans need a comprehensive solution that brings various technology and service partners together to solve their business problems.
Rapid implementation cycle with an outcome based solution for quicker realization of value (ROI) and time to market.
Business Process as a Service (BPaaS), the next level of business value. It moves the focus to flexible, consumption-based models purely.
UST Global Healthcare Platform Solutions (HPS) has extensive experience in delivering platform-based solutions to leading healthcare organizations. Our team of industry experts support clients at every stage of the transformation process, from project consulting to system implementations to full BPaaS (Business Process as a Service) for claims and care-management processing.
In response to market demands, HPS has built processes that leverage the latest technologies to provide the agility to respond to the ever-challenging, day-to-day business operations. These technology solutions combined with our business outsourced services offer the flexibility and ease of configuration which enables clients to capitalize on growth and innovation opportunities.
Our primary objective is to help clients leverage their technology investments and streamline business processes to maximize ROI.
- Program Management
- Install, Configure, Integrate
- Data Conversion
- Migration Testing & QA
- Client/End User Training
- Infrastructure Technology Support & Maintenance
- Service Management
- Redundancy & Backup / DR
- Business Process Management
- Workflow Management
- SOP Documentation
- Delivery Assurance & SLA Mgmt
- BI & Reporting Services