We leverage industry experience, technology partners and proprietary methodologies to provide strategic consulting, business process outsourcing, system integration, application development and maintenance services that allow our telecom clients to adapt to changing market conditions and dynamic regulatory environments.
Our expertise, born of long-term global provider engagements, spans a broad range of services in the telecommunications sector, and our hybrid delivery model alleviates the pricing pressures that often deter IT investment.
Our domain experts and strong focus on market and customer-driven solutions ensure telecom clients adopt optimal business and service offering strategies
Collaborate and capitalize on customer demand for new social, mobile, augmented reality and IoT (SMART) services
We support multiple on-demand delivery models across existing and new geographies which rapidly scale up and down to meet your requirements
The telecommunications industry is rapidly evolving. Increased competition, pricing pressure, new services and the introduction of cloud and mobile offerings for financial services, health and education give customers more choice and more power than ever before.
Faced with competitive pressures, customer expectations, regulatory compliance, investor demands and industry consolidation, telecom providers operate with little margin for error. However, for service providers with an eye towards agility, innovation and the customer experience, today’s dynamic telecom market present an opportunity to differentiate and pull ahead of the pack.
To compete and thrive, it is essential for service providers have instant access to best-of-breed solutions, as well as trusted partners that know the business and the telecommunications ecosystem.
UST Global understands the pressures faced by telecommunications service providers in today’s competitive business environment. Our BSS and OSS-aligned solutions help service providers optimize service delivery costs, maximize ROI and enhance the customer experience.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Order & Service Management
- Customer Hierarchy & Reporting
- Sales Processing & Reporting – Direct & Partner Management
- Online Customer Portals
- Web & Mobile Self Care
- Customer Retail Store Management
- Workforce Management
- Master Data Management – Customer & Product Catalogs
- Network Inventory Management
- Network Discovery & Reconciliation
- Service Activation & Provisioning
- Problem Resolution & Management
- Fraud Detection & Prevention
- Service Quality Monitoring
- Capacity Planning & Provisioning
- Billing Mediation & Call Details
- Record Management
- Billing Rating & Charging
- E-billing – Bill on Web
- Bill Consolidation & Web Payments
- Invoicing & Collections
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining
- Customer Usage Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Billing Analytics
- Enterprise Analytics
- Social Analytics
- Security, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) & Process Improvement
- System Revitalization
- Dashboards & Enterprise Reporting